1. How braces align teeth.
2. How military helmets get their camouflage.
3. What a tattoo needle looks like slowed down.
4. How a warship cannon works.
5. How an oscillating fan motor works.
6. How Superman’s cape gets its majestic flow in the wind.
7. How a bullet fires.
8. What different animals’ flight patterns look like.
9. What a plane’s propeller engine looks like.
10. How a sewing machine needle works.
11. How the zipper on your jeans works.
12. How grenades go boom.
13. How all those big action movie scenes are really made.
14. How a tsunami forms in the ocean.
15. Or what that tsunami might look like if it were dominoes. There are 13 dominoes in this sequence with each one being 1.5x larger than the previous dominoe. If the sequence was bumped up to 29 dominoes the tallest one would be the height of the Empire State Building.