Squid spermatphores were found swimming in a South Korean woman’s mouth after eating partially cooked squid.
- An Australian man found that a spider had burrowed through his belly button and into his chest after returning from a vacation in Bali.
- A man from India found a 3 inch cricket in his ear.
- A Chinese man who was taking a bath with tiny eels that were supposed to nibble the dead skin off his feet ended up with a 6 inch eel in his bladder.
- A 92 year old woman had 57 maggots in her ear. They had been in there for 3 days…
- Tape worms can live in human intestines for up to 25 years. The largest ever found was 82 feet long.
- A 2 inch tall fir tree was found growing in a Russian man’s lungs.
- A 2 cm fish swam up an Indian boy’s urethra and into his bladder while he was cleaning the fish tank. It had to be surgically removed.
- A botfly laid eggs in a boy’s eye in Honduras. The larvae hatched and had to be removed surgically.
- A fully formed dandelion took root in a girl’s ear in China.
- A 3.5 inch fish was found in a boy’s lung after he played the ‘swallow a live fish’ game. Apparently this is a popular game for boys in India.
- A pea plant was found growing in a man’s lungs in Massachusetts.
- Doctors found a jumping spider in a Georgian woman’s ear after she had been experiencing strange noises for a week.
- Two 4 inch worms were found eating a Czech woman’s kidney after she complained of pain and blood in her urine. It is believed that they got in her body after she ate undercooked fish.
- Naegleria fowleri is an amoeba that lives in warm fresh water. It crawls up your nose and eats your brain.
Source: The Chive