1. The episode opens to a flashback/forward of too many walkers.
2. A member of the group says something epic right before the credits roll.
3. You anticipate the episode during the theme song trying to figure out what happens this time.
4. Rick says something about “survival.”
5. Carl will piss you off somehow.
6. Rick will do that squinty look when he’s talking to somebody so you know he doesn’t like them.
7. There’s always that one douche bag in every new safe zone that loves to start a fight.
8. There will be a short scene that shows off some part of Daryl’s sexy dirty body.
9. The group travels in immaculately clean cars.
Maybe they are so low in drinking water because they use it to wash the cars.
10. There’s a suspenseful moment of somebody approaching a door with menacing music playing…
11. … But then nothing happens.
And you’re kinda disappointed.
12. Rick talks about “survival” again.
13. Judith cries at the worst possible moment and you hope she doesn’t attract more walkers.
14. Daryl will touch a walker, and you’ll wish it was you.
15. At least one walker will be taken out in the most horrifically gory way possible.
16. Rick avoids eye contact during a serious conversation.
17. The episode will slow down for at least 15 minutes allowing your mind to wander.
18. You will think about how bad everyone must smell.
19. You will wonder why Rick seems to be the only man that can’t find time to shave.
20. Just when everyone seems calm, a walker somehow gets into the safe zone, followed by a whole hoard of walkers.
21. At some point there will be a lot of walkers that seem to appear out of nowhere.
22. You notice a walker that must have been hot before he got bit.
23. There’s always that one walker that just can’t seem to cut it as a walker.
24. Michonne effortlessly slays walkers with her samurai sword making her the most badass survivor of the group.
25. Carol does everyone else’s dirty work and kills somebody that threatens the survival of the rest of the group.
26. Daryl will do something totally gross but look incredibly hot doing it.
27. Carol and Daryl will share a moment with some obvious sexual tension.
28. Rick talks about “survival” yet again.
29. Abraham will bring up Washington D.C.
30. And Eugene’s mullet game will be on point.
31. Maggie will look really stressed the hell out while holding a rifle.
32. Glenn gets volunteered to do the scavenging as usual.
33. There will be a devastating death in the group that you will never be able to get over.
34. Dramatic blues music starts to wrap up the episode, and you really hope it’s not the beginning of another Beth song.
35. There will be a crazy-ass cliffhanger that makes you come back for the next episode… but at least Daryl is safe.