– March 22, 2015Posted in: Lists
An tip you should know before trying any of these, don’t forget the lube!
1. Sponges, a latex glove, and a Pringles container
2. A hollowed-out cucumber, duct tape, and rubber bands
3. A plastic tennis ball container, a rubber kitchen glove, a box of Magnum XL lubricated condoms, thick rubber bands, and a diaper
4. A latex glove, two sponges, and tall cup
5. Corn starch and water, you will also need a cup and stck during the making process of this one
6. Sponges, a bottle with top cut off, bubble wrap, and tape
7. A KFC chicken wings bucket, toilet paper tube, a latex glove, and tape
8. A roll of toilet paper and a condom
9. Socks, a latex glove, rubber bands, two belts, and some towels
10. A towel, a latex glove, rubber bands, and a belt
11. A tall bottle with top cut off, a latex glove, a rubber kitchen glove, two hair ties, and a small towel
12. Pipe insulation, bubble wrap, and rubber bands
13. Four balloons, duct tape. a latex glove, and a thermos
14. Latex glove and all the air in your lungs
15. Stuffing from a pillow, a plastic bottle, a condom, a pair of scissors, and a lighter
16. PVC pipe, some cotton, and a condom
17. Sealable bag, rubber bands, and a couch
18. A banana peel if you’re really desperate!
Disclaimer: DIY at your own risk, we cannot guarantee that these fleshlights are safe.