A 12-year-old Russian boy named Nikolai Kryglyachenko has developed super powers…well sort of. Apparently he was tired while walking home from school. He saw a lamppost and decided it would be a good place to rest. As he leaned against it, Kryglyachenko became instantly electrocuted. There was apparently some faulty wiring. The jolt was so strong the boy went flying across the street. Little did he know that a metamorphosis was happening.
Nikolai said, “When I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to my body. Then when I was having breakfast and dropped my spoon, it stuck to my chest.” Instantly, Nikolai thought of the Marvel character Magneto who can control metal.
Here you can see him showing off for classmates. I sure hope this kid uses his powers for good.
Apparently he has the power to transfer the power to others as well. You can see in the video others doing this. Class mate Vika Balandina said, “I could even hang a ladle on my nose.”